Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oh kecian my blog..

Kasihan kan my blog..kena abandon since February..bad blogger..bad blogger.. But then, I've been very busy in my final stage as a student.. My final semester, finall I'm getting my degree in engineering.. Hopefully it'll go well... Right now I'm looking for job here and there, but there are 2 places I have in mind..later la..if I get the job baru I mention..keep fingers crossed..
Well...yesterday was my final year project presentation..I think it went well eventhough the last few minutes I felt the itch on my throat, prompting me to coungh.. In the end my examiner said good job and interesting research, that is good enough for me.... Oh ya..lupa..I'm nursing my left ankle at the moment...yeah, something happened but it's more of injury due to last time punya activities... In the end, over exerting yourself in sports is not good eh.. my bones at my ankle area.the socket area or something...dah corrode...so the ..erm..duno how to story..cut story short... I need a surgery..just a small one..don't worry... It's been a while, so I'll stop here first...it's a very hot day....so malas type panjang story..till end..Cheers...

No comments: