Monday, November 22, 2010

Need some sleep

Earlier today, had my final paper for this semester - Engineering Economy. Out of all the courses I'm taking this semester, I have to say this is the course I'll most likely fail. Well, I can just fail all except for Marketing (carry marks enough for C+) but logically, only my Engineering Economy and Maths 3 are the likeliest. I do hope I won't fail any this semester, 'coz I usually fail one paper for 1st semester. And IF I do fail any in this semester, I guess it'll be better for me to extend 1 semester so that I won't hurt my CGPA any further. Well, this semester is over and I'm hoping for the best.

With the semester over, next I'll concentrate on cutting some curve and weight. The target date for change will be 20th December, the scheduled date for my road trip to KK. It'll be KCH-MIRI-LIMBANG-KK-LIMBANG-BINTULU-SRI AMAN-KCH trip. Not to say I'm really looking forward for it, but I'll for sure do if my results (and my gf's) are good. Crossing fingers again...

That's that... I'm kinda' exhausted... need some sleep.... Later, hang on... Need to wait for my laundry.. then sleep..then DOTA..then badminton...BYah!!

No comments: