Thursday, December 2, 2010

Honestly

....I don't really have the feel to blog anymore. I find it hard to edit and re-edit until the words sound right. At times, have to delete some posts due to sensitive matter (I even deleted 2 blogs okay). Initially, I always think of my blog as a place for me to express what I think on certain issues and things. It's like posting my opinion online to share with millions and millions of blog readers out there. Years ago we don't hear people get sued for commenting an issue or opinion but now it can become a source of living.

I always feel that writing and blogging can help one to express what's inside. For me, I even assume that blogging in English will help me to improve my English and I do think it can help others as well.... Ooops.. I ran out of ideas.. Byah!

2 comments:

Ting said...

Hi Mike.. there's always ups and downs. Throughout my 3 years of blogging life, there were numerous occasions where I felt exactly the same as u do.
I started blogging in the hope to improve my written English. Hey, it does indeed help A LOT! :P Of course, I felt frustrated with my limited choice of words (I still do), but lets look at the bright side - it can actually serve as a driven force to help us improve "our collection of vocabs" :P It motivates me to write more and more better stuff. Not solely for my readers, but also for the sake of self-improvement.
Another reason I blog is to express myself. I need a place to vent. And writing is a form of therapy for me, no kidding.
If u are worried about actions being taken against u, I suggest u to make ur blog private. Of course in a way, that defeats the whole purpose of sharing your ideas. OR u can have an additional blog in which u post about sensitive/ controversial issues... I do that. I have another two (private) blogs which are not accessed to anyone.
Lastly, U don't have to feel obliged to blog. Just blog whenever u have the mood la.. that way, tak stress :P

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

Yeah..I understand... but I'm kinda the type of person liking all the troubles... but since I'm a lil old..owez reflect on what I'm goin to do and kinda develop character clash within..ahhaha..