Saturday, March 5, 2011

Updating myself..

Finally I'm done with my posts on my CHristmas Trip...gila..in March baru done. I've been really really occupied with my studies and activities around me... mid terms, projects, badminton, bloodtest ..etc etc...

Anyway, just learnt that one of my relative (I don't really know) commited suicide last Friday. He just finished his form 5 last year... So...aiya...I don't have any good words for his decision because I always feel commiting suicide is stupid. The only valid reason for suicide..for me la..if you have an incureable desease...that baru la ok..but if you decide to take your own life due to love, hutang.. kecewa... that's stupid.. might as well you join some army and go into war... at least if you die in war, you died for a 'better' reason .... aiya...

But then again..still relative la..so not good if I say his stupid... maybe I should ask on his behalf, for God to forgive his stupid action... shit man..in Christianity, commit suicide and you'll get eternity in hell... if you see it in another angle, that's quite a harsh punishment for stupidity aite??? byah!!

No comments: