Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gemersik...Launching...

Earlier today... I had lunch at Secret Recipe in conjunction with the launching of Gemersik...


A friend of mine, Nas, want to upgrade her hobby to another level..to a more commercial level..thus Gemersik emerged (click on Gemersik to go to her website..but it's not complete yet la...)...


A few weeks before the launching... Dan Fadalini (of Foster & Fadalini Photography) was asked by Nas to take a few shots of her models...and I was there to help Dan as his reflector..... with a real reflector okay..not with my shiny bald head...


Anyway...present for the launching was Nas Denis, Nur Azimah, Salfa, Dan Fadalini, my gf and myself la.... Ros can't make it, shopping with her mum (family is important). We had plenty of food and by the time we're having the cake, we were basically stuffed...hahaha..but still managed a huge slice...


Gila la...hahahah...



Here are other pics taken..


Eksen Dan sik dapat makan that much...


Goofing around with GF...


If Dan can do it..I can oso maaa....susah meh?? (kinda susah also to get good shots...)


well... check out updates for Gemersik via my blog... BYah!!

1 comment:

dan said...

Bahahahahahahha.... Nice one man. Didn't know u had a blog. Enjoyed it biggie time. _Dan