Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The heat is over...

First 20 mins of Heat Transfer paper...I was very very blur... out of 6, do 5... I can only do first 2..the rest no idea lo..dunno the equation ba... The lecturer told us that list of equations will be given..but..haiya...

Check check... the exam invigilators forgot to distribute list of equations..cis... dahla gago keep on giving instructions through the mic... ada ada jak announcement.. no hp la..no talking la.. no this no that la... if you like the mic so much..alter I buy for you la... talk talk talk on the mic, list of equations forgot to distribute.. cilaka..buang masa jak...pecahkan my head try to remember the equations...

Well..that's over... did 5 out of 6..but I'm quite certain I didn't do number 3 correctly... oh well... NEXT!!

No comments: