Thursday, January 5, 2012

Already 2012...

I've been so caught up with my daily activities that I've failed to post something for Christmas and New Year...aiseh aiseh... I'm not gonna say I'm super busy and too occupied to maintain a blog (blog is for those with a lot of free time ba..), but at times I've lost some interest in posting new posts because the connection is very bad..

You see, I have lot's to share here but these new things must come with pictures and even videos...later you guys won't faham ba.... I tried a few times, even at my university but I guess it's just to hard to upload them with our quality of network connection...thus in the end I delay and delay some more and they never got posted here..nasib la... Check check dah 2012...


Putting 'past' issues aside, I am actually preparing for my exams now (I know some of you don't believe it la..) My first paper will be on the 7th January.. and the last one will be on the 16th January..then cuti Chinese New Year..and terus cuti for a month... I don't have such luxury though... I'll still have my CNY holidays but after that I'll be back with my final year project... Nevermind, I'll relax when others struggle next semester... Proof?? I started early this semester and even sacrificed my mid semester break for my project.... and I had the opportunity to actually watch squeeze their brains out for their project.... I'm not being mean, I'm just saying you'll enjoy more when you push yourself hard in the beginning..

Oh well... I'll just stop here and continue with my laundry and my light reading on CFD (I have no idea on what to study anyway...)... Cheers....

No comments: