Thursday, January 20, 2011

A long week indeed...

It's already Friday and I'm still awake (3.15am). I can't sleep since I still have my numerical's tutorial undone. Not that I have to pass it up or anything... and I planned to sleep early and wake up early to finish it...but I just can't get any sleep.


This week, the lectures made me having doubts about me taking up engineering. It's the first time I'm feeling so blur in class and yet it's only the first 3 weeks of this semester! Last semester Engineering Economy was the hardest but this time it's the least difficult (well, I'm repeating it, so memang patut easier la). Numerical is do-able and so far heat transfer pun sama la. As for Robotics, Process Control and Vibration..aduh..memang completely different case la... aiya... hopefully I can figure out something this weekend.

Well.... no time to blog so much eh... time for my tutorials... Byah!

No comments: