Friday, January 28, 2011

Skills of going soft....

Kinda bored right now, but not really in a mood to post something long. Just going to post random thing. Just came back from my softskill lec. Been on break since Wednesday... out of 5 possible softskill lecs, managed 2.... ok la ya, since out of 5 lecs, I've taken 2 of it before. So by right, I managed to attend 2 out of possible 3 lecs.


Most people think softskill lecs are useless, but I beg to differ. Well, maybe not all are useful...but most are benefitial. Trust me, I'm learing quite a lot especially for topics which can help me with the working world.

Oh well...3 more to go and I'm all done with my softskill....my senggang dah complete last semester..and I've completed my generics as well as electives...so what's left after this, will be purely core.... Byah!!

No comments: