Monday, April 18, 2011

Dear You_4

You see, things just didn't work out and I just could not see myself able to tell it right to your face. I know how you will react and I know I might have a change of heart just because of that.

You changed to ..I don't know.... to a very KL person. You did not notice it but I do... coz I'm not a fan of KL attitude. Suddenly every little things became important.. labels, brands, looks, style, talk.... all bullshit if you ask me. Since that's the lifestyle you chose..since that's the identity you'd prefer..then there is no point anymore..

Maybe what I'm saying here does not or make very little sense... when I think back, it doesn't too. They say love never made any sense in the first place...but it will reach one point where one will realize it's only a crossroad between reality and imaginary world.

But I don't mind if you blame me for everything.. I'd say it's my fault for not saying things a lot earlier... I could have ended it a lot earlier so that the hurt would be less... Now...it's better this way... Don't you think so?

Byah..

No comments: