Monday, September 13, 2010

Basikal tua......

I gave my bicycle to my lil sister a few years ago because all of a sudden she want to cycle with her friends....Fast forward to today, my bicycle is in an awful state at the veranda. My sister was only into cycling for 2 months and that's it. How sad I was when I took a look at my bicycle yesterday. Cycling has been one of my many hobbies and I used to cycle from BDC-Tabuan Jaya-BDC and even to Green Road area. Since I'm so far away from jogging again, I thought it'll be good if I start from cycling and then jogging when I'm a lil lighter.


So kesian my bike....sob sob... could hardly turn the wheels, rusty...


Mok tukar speed pun macam sik dapat..stuck 4th and 5th speed jak can..if nait bukit susah la..


Right pedal macam mok tercabut jak..ish ish ish....


The rim is quite rusty, but can sand paper one la....The bladders memang completely out la..hopefully tayar masih okay la...


Good news... the chains still okay and the bearings also okay..brakes pun ok..only need a lil oiling... so the major things I'll need to fix will be the tayar and gears... lupa also how to do it..last time slalu tuning tuning... nvm...my projek sampingan... Byah!!!

No comments: