Sunday, September 5, 2010

Leading with style..Ibaness...

I’m having my Raya break now (2 weeks break) and I don’t think I’ll be that free since I have 2 main projects and 2 assignments to attend to. Out of the 4 things I need to do, I’m rating my River-Taxi project as the biggest since it carries 50% of my finals. Marketing project will carry 30% while the other 2 assignments will give 10% the most.

Life as a 3rd year is quite busy in terms of spending time doing group stuffs. Unlike the first two years, I spent most of my time doing personal assignments and studying for quizzes and tests. I’m enjoying myself more this time as I finally can show to others that an Iban can lead too (the proper way, not like politics). For the 2 projects, I’m the group leader (I'm assuming I am the leader la...prasan kot?). I am proud that my group members acknowledge me, to be looked up to especially if you’ve been in my shoes.


All these years since Form 1, I’ve been relatively been living under shadows of others. If you ask me why, I don’t know why. I mean I was in the top class like others, I aced my public exams and I was very well at the same level as others. Yet I chose to depend on others and follow what others have to say. Other than my years in RCYU, I’ve never been a leader for anything academically related. But when it comes to doing the wrong stuffs, pandai pulak jadi kepala..hahahahha..shiet…..

Now it’s time……..with style….my own style….byah!!!!!!!!!

No comments: