Monday, September 13, 2010

Sticks..sticks...satay...satay....

It's very hard to find a place with good satay. In Malaysia, satay Kajang will be the bench-mark. Since I'm in Kuching, 50% of satay Kajang's quality will be enough. Most of the time, you can only find overcooked, thin, lousy kuah satay, overpriced and tough satay. But FINALLY I found one stall which is not so bad.


It's not as good as satay Kajang, but the meat is quite juicy and the portion is not too little. I went there with my gf a couple of times, and 20 sticks will be gone in 10 minutes (slowest pace).


You can order beef satay, chicken satay, lamb satay and ketupat. They do sell ayam penyet as well but I think their satay is the BOMB!



I just have to tell you guys about it. Go to Mohd. Rex satay stall at Jalan Song (they have other stalls at other places but this one is the best so far), it'll be near One Jaya Mall back entrance. Very very nice ya'll....Go and have a bite..Byah!!!!!

No comments: