Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Why bother?

Yeah...why bother opening this blog again? Seriously I don't really know why, but I guess before these there are a few friends used my blog as a way to keep up with local updates. I think that's the main reason why really....but other than that I just like to type type during my free time (hardly any but oh well).... On the plus side, by blogging I can polish up my English since (no offense)mine is going down ever since I entered local university. I can't really blame the situation because it is normal for anything linked with the government to be closely bonded with the national language.

I also see blogging as a good way of expressing my opinions on certain stuffs which I can't express openly and verbally. Then again, if I'm expressing my dissatisfaction about a person and I don't want to tell him/her face-to-face (coz dun wanna hurt his/her feelings), but the whole world wide web will know about it...hahahahaha.... shiet... byah!!!!!!!

No comments: