Saturday, September 18, 2010

Was a long Wednesday

It was the longest Wednesday I've ever been to, now I'm not going to complain about long lectures anymore. The story macam ini... A week before that, my lil sis used my car and basically tested the front bumpers with a RAV4... Of coz my ride menang la, both in terms of whoz tougher and whoz on the right side.


Unfortunately, the RAV4 guys are gangsters (according to story la) and in my car were my sister and her female frewns... So, bla bla bla..my sister yg perlu bayar... cis bedebah... Her mistake was... she went to the RAV4 guys punya bengkel, baru call me , asking on what to do... Since dah like that, mana can do anything rite?? Itu sebab, my parents had to fork out RM350 for the RAV4 repairs and another RM200 for my ride..


That's why I was at the workshop on Wednesday.... Just for some 'short' job on my bumper... I could have sent in my car and go off..pulang rumah ka..lepak with frens ka...but I waited there at the workshop because:



1) It's the same workshop yang link with the RAV4 guys



2) The place looks so shabby, it's more suited for drug activities rather than fixing cars..

3) I takut I sent Nissan Frontier in and get back Isuzu Invader '98..... Yala, mana tau they curi spare parts and put in some tin milo...


4) And I simply don't trust them there...



So I waited...and waited.... From 9am....to 11.30 am (break for lunch, I drove my car to MJC for lunch with Jewl)..and sambung again at 2pm... No wonder very to the slow... 1 guy basically repairs 4 cars...


Well, only ada boss and worker only ba...and the boss usually goes out to meet with suppliers and get suitable paint..


Finally, at 5pm, baru siap... The paint job finished at 4pm like that..but needed to wait an hour for the paint to dry... Aiseh..nasib the job was good...


Moral of the story... Jewl, mun first time jalan tempat ya..pake jak pakej... byah!!

No comments: