Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sorry, mild only.

A friend of mine asked why don't I post anything really controversial like the old days. Well, with the current situation, I guess I can only go with mild ones. Now I can't refer my Indian friends as 'Tambi' friends or they'll start asking me to correct my manners. If I stretch my eyes to the side, my Chinese friends will say that I'm mocking them.....what more if I blog anything about them like the good old days... I don't want to end up in prison, worse, end up dead in a drain or something.


Last time I was controversial because people said I was a racist, which I strongly disagree. Back then I was in disagreement that the President of the Student Council to be non-Malaysian. Of course Swinburne is an international university, but being a branch here in Kuching, I just think it's better if the president was a local. Plus, it's hard for a foreigner to fully understand the needs and culture of locals since majority of students back then were locals. I just don't see how the president keeps on solving things based on his experience in Bangladesh. Well, the past is past...forget about it. I was not being racial okay, I just strongly believe that the president should have been a local. I wouldn't mind if the president back then was a Chinese, Indian or half Bangladeshi, as long as the person is Malaysian.

Fast forward to now, I can't say much though. It's rather sticky here and there... So, sorry mate, it'll just mild....BYah!!!!!11

No comments: