Sunday, September 5, 2010

Make money with money.......

I have money..and I want to make more money..but I can't work coz I'm studying... So I'm trying this passive investment thingy..not sure if it's a scam or real. Since I have some money to 'waste' so I tried. Basically the minimum amount you need to invest is RM60 (RM60 = 1 lot). After a month, they will give you back RM90 if you buy 1 lot ( RM60 is ur capital + RM30 as ur bonus = RM90).


I'm not saying come all and I don't guarantee it'll be around for a long time. But this company started in June 2010, so it should be around at least until end of this year. Like I've said, if you have some money that you can 'waste', spend them here rather than getting wasted at pubs. At least you don't have to go around looking for people. Just dump your money and wait for 30/31 days. Of course it's good if you intro your friends coz you'll get commissions but you don't to go around like salesman okay.

Want to know more? Just email me at oakley_konatchi@yahoo.com.

Get rich or die tryin..Byah!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: