Friday, September 24, 2010

My Tadika Life

My first formal education was in Tadika Kenyalang (which year owh???), it’s located opposite a row of 4D outlets. At that time, can say 90% tadika in Kuching (Sarawak also) ajar ppl using Chinese medium. So back then, I was really lost among others la..semua budak budak cina… luckily my neighbor also attend the same tadika….I don’t know his name but everybody call him Boy. I think he’s in Singapore now jadi technician or something like that.


Anyway, when I first attended school…. I was not so over-awed with the situation. I didn’t cry and was not that bothered about whether my mum was there or not. But I was very very quiet and I could hardly make any friend (except for my neighbor, but he spent most of his time crying coz hez a cry baby). Like I’ve said, they’re Chinese and I’m Iban and we still basically speak in our own bahasa (I cakap Iban sampai Primary 1 woooo….).

I can’t really recall a lot but I do know at that time I know no shit about Chinese and I spent most of my time observing others. The only time I was really into class was during maths class. So at that time, I only speak Iban and numerics…bahasa Malaysia pun sik tauk….

During my time as a tadika kid…. I only remember the day my nose bled and the day I threw up on my class teacher (HAHAHAHA)…. The nosebleed incident occurred when I had a fight with Boy (my only friend that time wooo…). That eventful day, I was sick and tired of him crying. It was like our 2nd month in tadika and he can’t adjust to his mom not being around. So I told him he’s a crybaby and if he can’t stop crying, he should go home and never come back to tadika. He ugut (gila nak… kecik kecik dah pande ugut, dah la bapak nya polis) mok tumbuk me… so I told him to punch my face..and he did (padan muka saya..) ….and my nose pun berdarah. I’m not sure if I cried but won’t be surprised if I did la… I went to the class teacher and cerita lah itu incident. Maka his parents kena call…he kena marah… he nangis again…. And for me… his parents gave me gifts so that I won’t get angry and my teacher pun give free spiderman tumbler so that I stop crying (so I did cry eh..).

The muntah incident occurred when I was having a mild fever and I was on my way home. Back then, the tadika will provide van sekolah to send budak budak tadika home. Usually I’ll sit on a real sit, but on that day I was not fit enough to compete with others so I ended up sitting on a place I can hardly describe as a seat. Due to the spot, I was facing the back of the van and I was not used to it. That plus my mild fever, I ended up muntah on the teacher…HAHAHAHAHAHA….. I think she was the lesser favoured teacher in tadika..owez jerit jerit….. Padan muka….


Well..that’s about all regarding my tadika life… Next time la if ada masa, I post on my Primary school life… Byah!!!

No comments: