Saturday, September 25, 2010

Raya 2010

Been wanting to post this but baru now ada masa... My Raya for this year, can say a lil' disorganized on my part. I didn't plan to visit any friends on the 1st day because I have tonnes of work to do even though I was on Raya break. I planned to go visiting on the 2nd day because most of my friends only open house on 2nd day and I don't feel like driving around Kuching for both days.

However, on the first day I ended up home alone. That's sangat different from last year's Raya 'coz usually I'm the one out visiting. I was so damn bored that I decided to go visiting...but to whoz house???? I ingat want to visit some of my UNIMAS mates together with Ik but he didn't reply my sms. Just when I was about to go for my afternoon nap, Ik replied. He's having open house at his aunt's place. So I went there with another 4 mates..and we (together with Ik) went on to visit another 4 houses. By the time I pulang rumah, it was 11pm (we started late, at 4pm). So that was the first day.

Second day Raya was the real deal...although I have to admit I was uncertain about the whole thing. You see, the 2nd day plan was done by Swinburne mates..my juniors la... so I was not really sure if they really welcome my participation in their convoy. Only on the 2nd day itself (morning) I manage to confirm my participation, thanks to Donald.

1st house, as usual...rumah Speul in BDC.... convoy owez starts from BDC. Next up rumah gerek Alda...big house really..cuma too big and too many people, rasa macam makan di kedai jak. After that, we went to Nutt's house and Aspa (rumah sebelah Nutt). By then I was full to the brim.... Wanted to go home but I don't really know the way out of the area...So I had to join them until I reach familiar scene.

Next up...rumah ..erm..rumah sapa owh? Don't really know her but she's the daughter of YB Senator Idris Buang (masuk paper aku)...and after that rumah beeb beeb... By then..it was 6pm and I was more than stuffed.. Lepas ya barulah pulang...

*This post was supposed to be longer and with pictures but I am currently very busy, not much time and yala tek..malas mok type.... Byah...

No comments: