Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sik sedar diri punya fat ass...

Just had my shower, it's 12.50am now. Of course it's normal for most of us (students) since we always do our work at night (faster connection, better for blue streaming..). Well, I just got back from playing futsal at Sports Arena(10pm - 12am) and before that played badminton sumwher in Tabuan Laru (8pm-10pm).

For those barely know me, I know you guys gonna say " So fat wana play so much running game...sik sedar diri"...betul rite? I know one, coz I say that too to other fat guys..hahahah.. Well, I'm doing them because I am fat, and I pretty sure the other fat guys I mock have the same reason. So yeah, we fat guys memang sik sedar diri that we're fat..... But...uh...oh...I lupa my point here.


Anyway..I've been fighting obesity since 2004 (2002-2004 I was fat ajak k..)... I lost some, then gained triple fold and it worries me since I don't want to live in a problematic life in the future. I'm eating some Indian rice in my apartment, I'm taking oat regularly and I'm trying very very hard not to go to fast food restaurants... It's expensive but Im trying to take more on lean meat or low cholesterol meat like chix breast....sorry, chicken breast....hehehe...

That's all for now....byah!!!

No comments: