Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Offensive remarks in FB??

"No wonder UiTM is ranked at 300++ this year. With the exception of a VERY few, just look at the kind of grads they are churning out. Pathetic!..." - facebook user.

A friend of mine actually posted the above quote. Initially I was offended because my younger sister is studying there and I wanted to study there a few years back. But I was rejected..meaning if I was rejected, it means I'm simply worse than those currently in there!!! Wa wa wiwa...


But then again,I was rejected due to very technical reason. I have a Diploma in Electronics Engineering and I applied to Civil Engineering programme. So yeah, I am applying something out of my major. But hey, I am doing my degree in Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering in UNIMAS now and they're ranked HIGHER!!! Who's having the last laugh now???? I think I'm going to email my final transcript to the Timb. Dekan whom rejected me 3 years ago....HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Due to this fact, I am no longer offended by my friend's remarks.... Byah!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: